Ford Performance Parts Gen 3 5.0L Coyote 460 HP Mustang Crate Engines
Ford Performance Parts Gen 3 5.0L Coyote 460 HP Mustang long block crate engines are 32-valve DOHC V8s that use advanced features like direct and port fuel injection, twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT), high-flow cylinder heads, and more. The lightweight aluminum block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength, plus optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance.
Ford Performance Parts Gen 3 5.0L Coyote Features:
* 460 hp at 7,000 rpm; 420 ft./lb. of torque at 4,600 rpm (with premium fuel)
* 12.0:1 compression ratio
* Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
* Sintered steel connecting rods (same as those used on Boss 302 Mustangs)
* Forged steel crankshaft
* Aluminum block features plasma-transferred wire arc spray weld liner coating
* Longer 12mm head bolts for higher clamp load
* 10 qt. capacity oil pan
* 4 valves per cylinder
* Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
Forte’s Parts Connection ...For the past 40+ years we have been devoted to providing and developing quality high performance parts for your vehicle at competitive prices. Our inventory ranges from simple gasket sets to rear ends, to crate motors, Tremec transmissions, and everything in between! At Forte’s, we are true gear heads with a deep passion for the industry and the people who keep the dream alive. We are on call to provide tech support, insuring your installation goes smoothly. GM TKO Tremec was started at Forte’s in 1993.
DIRECT WITH OEM
Major supplier to FFR owners building
Cobra Replecas with engines, transmissions, rear axles, brakes, Wilwood brakes & pedal kits.
Cooling system radiators & components. AC pedal pads.
Clutch hydraulic kits.