This 1993 FD RX7 is likely the fastest Road Racing RX7 in North America, with track records at Sonoma and Thunderhill, as well as wins and podiums at Global Time Attack in the Unlimited RWD category.
How fast? We’re talking 630HP LS3 MAST motorsports V8, 6 speed Quaife sequential gearbox, huge 330mm wide tires front and rear, all in a 2500lb package with a full cage and fire suppression.
Its just been gone through, and ready to get out on the track and WIN!
- 1993 FD RX7 wide body chassis
- Full 8 point roll cage SCCA legal
- MAST Black Label LS3 630HP V8
- Dry sump system with oil pump and reservoir
- Quaife 6 speed sequential gearbox
- Triple adjustable JRZ suspension
- Brembo road racing brake kit 13.3” rotors
- Recaro Carbon fiber seat, 6 point harness
- 2 sets 18 x 12” custom made wheels
- Full aero package
- Fire suppression system
- 24 foot trailer available for extra $5K